StudioDEE’s Corporate Wellness Solutions focus on employee health and well-being.
StudioDEE Corporate Wellness Solutions
Free nutritional counseling classes with Personal Choice and Keystone Health Plan East.
- Meet with our Registered Dietitian for 6 FREE one on one counseling at work or at our West Chester location
- Public nutrition & health talks (available for groups with 6 or more participants)
All levels Yoga
Adaptive Chair Yoga
Ayurvedic Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
Lunch and Learns
Stress Reduction Therapy Sessions with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Call today to schedule your free onsite evaluation: 484-888-3725
Successful corporations realize the importance of investing in the health and wellness of their employees; their most valuable resource. As health care costs increase for employers and employees; corporations understand that the smallest health condition affects absenteeism, productivity and long-term success of the company. Educated employers are looking to create healthy workplace synergy that embodies ideal management of physical activity, nutrition, weight management, and many more wellness models.
A 2011 survey published by the Principal Financial Well-Begin Index showed employees want more hands on and interpersonal experience out of their wellness benefits to include access to wellness experts and onsite fitness programs.
Healthy employees, both physically and mentally, make for productive employees. Emotional health issues can also directly impact a company’s business. A survey by Employee Benefit News magazine revealed 31 percent respondents choose mental illness as the number one cause of lost productivity, increased absenteeism and other indirect costs.
Benefits of Corporate Wellness
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Decreased Health Insurance Premiums
- Reduced Employee Turnover
- Reduced Employee Absenteeism
- Higher Job Satisfaction
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, concentration, and focus
- Stronger muscles and improved flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk of diseases
Dee is a registered yoga instructor through Yoga Alliance, certified personal trainer, CPR trained and fully insured.
About Dee's Corporate Classes:
Dee designs all Corporate Wellness classes to meet the needs of the employees and space within the workplace. Classes can be held in chairs or standing and sitting on mats.
Corporate Wellness clients have included:
- State Farm
- John Deere Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Research Corporation
- CDW (Computer Distribution Warehouse)
- Nypro Mold Inc.
StudioDEE is an Expert Contributor for Well.org
Click Here to read StudioDEE's latest article